Mauritanian Best Tours (MBT) is a licensed travel agency for tour operations in Mauritania through good Mauritanian Local Guides. Our goal is to make sure that your time in Mauritania is as comfortable and adventurous as possible. More, our professional guides all trained to be punctual, friendly, knowledgeable, engaging, interactive, flexible, and observant. Then, we are confident that our Mauritanian Local Guides will offer our clients with an unforgettable experience in this country. Most of our guides have years experience with tourism which ensures they will expertly organize trips in Mauritania. We have organized tours for many clients during this time and they have all enjoyed the beauty of Mauritania which comes in the form of the Sahara desert, its oases, ancient cities, nomadic people, and shores on the Atlantic.
In conclusion, our Mauritanian Local Guides are ready to organize any varieties of tours based on multiple economic, geographic, and cultural configurations. Their priority is your happiness, so we work hard to meet this goal by showing you the best and saving your time and money.
Mauritanian Local Guides’ services:
Activity + Travel:
- Tour Operations
- Shopping Tours
Types of Travel:
- All Inclusive
- Luxury /Leisure
- Family /Group Vacation
- Guided /Last Minute Tours
- Adventure Travel
- Arctic Adventure
- Space Travel
- Desert/Sea/Air Adventure
- Aquatic Sports
- Trekking, Walking, Hiking, Camping
- Aquatic Leisure
- Car Racing/off-road/4×4 Driving
- Canal, River Cruises
- Boating, , Sailing
- Sun, Resorts, Beaches
- Great Outdoors
- Culture /Heritage/Lifestyles/ Traditions
- Performing Arts
- Amusement/Theme Parks
- Spiritual / Religious/ Pilgrimage
- City Breaks/ Community Breaks/Spring Breaks
- Youth/Women/Student Travel
- Nature/National Parks/ Reserves
- Responsible and Ecotourism
- Bird Watching
- Whale Watching
The following steps will help to have smooth stay in Mauritania:
- The passport validity must be more than 6 months or the immigration will not give you visa and will have to go back ward your destination. You have to carry 55 € or 60$ for visa they do not accept credit card or any other currencies. Make sure you have change sometimes they don’t have change.
- Book your hotel in advance and have its information in a printed paper: So you need to give its name and phone number to the immigration.
- When arriving to an immigration point go straight to the visa office as quick as possible because sometimes the line is long.
- Do not bring wine or pork meat
- If you are coming with more than 500$ be sure to declare it at the immigration upon your arrival and keep the declaration paper in safe place because you will need it for your departure
- You should also carry some cash because not all the cities have ATM.
- Make sure you have a guide who is able to show you the best and safe your time and money.
Read more about our tours:
We can customise tours upon to our client’s request and the pricing will be according to the trip options and number of clients for more information please contact
Mauritanian Local Guides thank you very much and hope to see you soon, good luck.
Your feedback and comments will make us stronger